Hi,

When there is no data for a given day, are you representing this with an actual
0 (zero), or
a null value?

My experience is that when the data is 0, the chart plots data on the axis and
often it
looks like there is no value at that point (because the chart line is plotted
on the axis
itself).

Enable dataTips for your chart and mouse over a point with "no data", does a
tool tip
appear?  I would expect no tool tip when the value is null.

The way I understand it, interpolateValues is only used when the data is
missing (null), not
zero.  So it sounds like you have no value, not a zero value :)

Sunil