Hi flexcoders! I have an app with a couple large sets of images that
are setup to be loaded dynamically through the source property string
based on user inputs. I'd like to change these to embedded images to
improve performance, but A.) I don't want to have to go through the
tedium of manually embedding each image in the script block and B.) I
don't know how to dynamically reference the embedded images. Any
ideas? Seems like this would be a fairly common task but can't seem to
turn up anything via livedocs or google. Thanks!

-Dane