I'm having trouble getting a DataEvent.UPLOAD_COMPLETE_DATA event when
uploading many FileReferences.  It randomly drops events, but I get all of
the progress events, and Event.COMPLETE.  I only get some of
UPLOAD_COMPLETE_DATA.  I'm aware that UPLOAD_COMPLETE_DATA is not sent if
the server doesn't return any data, but I'm sending data for all of these
uploads (because it all traverses through he same code).  So if I get even
one callback I should get all of them in theory. My first theory was that my
server process was taking too long and flash timed out the response so I
offloaded what was taking so long, but that didn't improve anything.

Any idea what's going on here?  Any other ideas on what I can try?  I'm
using a Ruby on Rails server backend.

Charlie