Yes, the height of the Accordion would change whenever a user clicks a
header to open up that headers menu item contents.

Right now, the first header "group" in the Accordion defaults to open
when the application loads.  I'd like to have that first group closed
or collapsed initially and force the user to select a group.  It would
be great if the Accordion had some sort of "defaultPosition" property
of "open" or "closed".   I could extend the Accordion and add that
property however I have to figure out how to "close" the Accordion
first ;)

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>