From: Adnan Doric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: skinClass in external library
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:28:10 -0000

It is possible using ANT scripts and <library-path> to compile your
CSS sheet containing skinClass reference.

Maciek, dependency can be satisfied with style sheets loaded at
runtime. This way you can change skin without recompiling your
application.

Cheers.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Maciek Sakrejda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>