> The Combobox by itself does not really support what
> you're trying to do.

Are you telling me that there is no simply way to have a user pick a value from
a popup then redisplay that value in the popup if he goes back to the record
again later?

Is this a joke or a programing language?

Somebody forgot to include an event that says if this record has a value show
it in the popup?

No you got to be pulling my chain. If you are not then this is a useless joke.
Its an everyday need.

Dan Pride