I have a few projects that I need to upgrade from Flex 2 with LCDS 2.5 to
Flex 3 with LCDS 2.6.
I tried at first to "go for broke" and just import the old project files
into Flex 3. It complained saying "could not find source for resource bundle
data."

I tried to rebuild the project files and linked it to LCDS 2.5. After some
googling and reading I found that I needed LCDS 2.6 (thanks flexcoders
group!)

I upgraded the LCDS to 2.6 from Adobe's site and still have the "could not
find source for resource bundle data." error.

I don't have any idea what I could be doing so horribly wrong at this point
but am guessing I "forgot to check a box during project creation."

Any ideas?