I agree with Jeff. I have been building an app that includes an rss
reader and found that html formatted RSS entries work pretty well --
it even properly displays links and images. The one problem
(ironically) was that it can't display inline flash--like YouTube
videos. So I tried the iframe approach but decided in the end to parse
out any unsupported html tags and just display it in Flex. Much
cleaner that way. In your case its even easier since you'll have
control of the html you use in your help files.

As far as Robohelp, they were acquired by Macromedia and so now Adobe
has that too: http://www.adobe.com/products/robohelp/

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Battershall, Jeff"