All you need to do is update your compiler settings to use the
remoting-config.xml and services-config.xml files. Something like:

-locale en_US -services "services-config.xml"

Make sure your xml files are set up to point to your server.

Then create your remote objects in ActionScript and use them.
Something like:

environmentservice = new RemoteObject("CommonFunctionsDestination");
environmentservice.requestTimeout = 30;
environmentservice.getEnvironmentVariables.addEventListener(ResultEvent.RESULT,
EnvironmentHandler);
environmentservice.addEventListener(FaultEvent.FAULT, faultHandler);

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Eric Dunn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone know how to convert a Flex Project to run on a server
that was not originally configured to do so?

> I have a project that that is currently configured to standalone. I
have been playing with WebOrb and would like to convert this existing
project to run in WebOrb. The Flex Server section in the project
Properties is disabled...

> Any ideas other than creating a new project with WebOrb and then
pasting the existing code into the new project?