More clarity;

There is a IIS/DB Server that serves the pages/swf files, runs the
backend asp.net and houses the datbase. It runs fine.

There are a number of PCs (20 or so) they run fine.

There is a windows 2003 server running terminal services, with about
20 RDP sessions from windows terminals (thin clients), this is where
the problem lies.

Paul