Now *that's* thinking outside the box!

Tracy

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Josh McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 6:02 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Accessing *other* browser plugins from Flash

Why not embed Player inside your a C++ app and bypass the browser
entirely?

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:39 AM, Tracy Spratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

You can explicitly allow swf scripting in the html wrapper.  It might
take bit to get the security side handled, but it is doable.

You would actually control/communicate with the other objects by
scripting them using javascript and ExternalInterface.

Tracy