I have a couple older Flash 8 apps that are wrapped inside Zinc, and
that call a custom DLL I did that takes some XML output from the Flash
and blends it with an XML report template to spit out a PDF.  I have
some new applications to do, converting Flex web apps to AIR.  But I
need to print PDF reports for them as well.  For AIR, is there any way
that I can use the same custom print DLLs I have already written?

I don't want to write these reports in Flex, they are really long and
complex, and it would be a bad idea to have two versions to maintain
along with the web-based versions.

I just upgraded to Flex 3, but haven't seen this exact issue dealt
with - printing to a PDF using some sort of external report template,
rather than writing it out inside Flex.

Thanks!