----- Original Message -----
From: "Maciek Sakrejda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] BSS is Looking someone

> Not Flash? You're spamming the wrong mailing list--I think you were
> looking for [EMAIL PROTECTED] or something.

Maybe, but big spaceship does some great flash stuff, so maybe they're
looking for someone with skill besides flash but not excluding flash.

The OP didn't word the request too well. I think he's looking for PHP and
Ajax/javascript skills. I wouldn't be surprised if a few flash coders with
those skills wouldn't mind getting their foot in the door there.

Paul