Hi,

I am trying to use FileReference.save API provided in Flex SDK 3.1 and
above.

If I compile using Flex SDK 3.0 I get following error

Error: Call to a possibly undefined method save through a reference with
static type flash.net:FileReference.

    [mxmlc]

    [mxmlc]             file.save("ba", 'castironsys.mib');

    [mxmlc]

Which is expected as save method is not supported in the 3.0.

When I move to SDK 3.1 I am able to generate swf file but when I run it
in Flash builder 10 I get following error:

ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property save not found on
flash.net.FileReference and there is no default value.

            at
com.ci.components::Notification/btnDownloadMIB()[/home/parora/SVN/Hamilt
on/trunk/vobs/router/src/wmc/flex-src/manage/com/ci/components/Notificat
ion.mxml:16]

            at
com.ci.components::Notification/___Notification_Button1_click()[/home/pa
rora/SVN/Hamilton/trunk/vobs/router/src/wmc/flex-src/manage/com/ci/compo
nents/Notification.mxml:77]

I have created a similar application in Flex builder with the same SDK
and ran the swf application in Flash builder 10 and it works fine. Looks
like when I am using the SDK the swf file created is missing a library
or something which I am not able to figure out. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Pankaj Arora