> It would be really nice to have FlexBuilder truly cross-platform.
> Eclipse itself seems to do it reasonably well.

You know, if someone ported FlashDevelop to OSX/Linux, it would really
put the pressure on Adobe to improve their game.

Also, I never use FB as a plug-in to Eclipse. But if I did, are there
features of FB I'd lose as compared to the FB IDE? And if there's not,
how difficult would it be to create an open-sourced FB eclipse plug-in
that accomplished the same stuff (while fixing some of these problems)
since MXML is freely available (and source)?

Troy.