From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter Witham
Sent: 15 October 2008 22:31
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flash Player 10 debug?

Hi Everyone, quick question that I've not found an answer to.

Is it OK to install the debug version of Flash Player 10 and still work
with Flex 3 and Flash CS3, any problems or anything with that? Or do we
have to stick with Flash player 9 until the next Flex release for FP 10
compatibility?

Thanks in advance,
Peter.

--
Peter Witham
http://www.evolutiondata.com <http://www.evolutiondata.com>

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.