Well, it looks like it is valid.
When it starts to unzip the zip in the temp folder I get the 2 first
folders in it. So that doesn't give me an IOError.
I also tried to compare the number of files in the local zip with the
one online(just with a hardcoded var) but that puts me in a loop where
he keeps extracting the zip over and over.