Hey, I have a tree with a itemRenderer to have a clickable checkbox in
it.  I need to set the checkbox state sometimes through code.
Everything works great, except the graphics of the checkbox don't update
when it's set through code (mousing over the node will refresh the graphics)
Is there a way to refresh the graphics of all the nodes through some
method of the tree?  I CAN open and close the nodes to refresh the
graphics, but it seems really silly, and I have to track whats open and
closed and make sure it gets back to the same state again.

Thanks!
ben