From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ralf Bokelberg
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 8:00 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Repeater control and custom Component

I see. Have you tried a binding function to do this?

<mx:Repeater dataProvider="{ formatData( datas as XML )}" ..

You need to write a method formatData( x : XML ) : XML which creates a
new formatted XML from the input xml.

Ralf.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 1:52 PM, lysfael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:schwazel%40gmail.com> > wrote:
> I wanna format the datas receive before passing them to dataProvider
> of the repeater.
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ralf Bokelberg"

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I'm not sure if you can subclass mx:Repeater. What are you trying to
>> do with your repeater subclass?
>>
>> Ralf.
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 12:16 PM, lysfael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Re,
>> >
>> > I made a component based on the repeater, to have the control on
the
>> > datas.
>> >
>> > and i use it like i should use a repeater.
>> >
>> > i have an error on the compil.
>> >
>> > Symbol
>> > '_com_probtp_IG_ContactsModule_components_F0010WatcherSetupUtil' is
>> > multiply defined in
>> > _com_probtp_IG_ContactsModule_components_F0010WatcherSetupUtil.as
>> > and

C:\Code\CC_Views\PB19664_IG_ClientLeger-project_Dev1_View1\vob0003-vob\I
G_ClientLeger-project-component\IG_ModuleCore\libs\IG_ContactsComponents
.swc(_com_probtp_IG_ContactsModule_components_F0010WatcherSetupUtil).