Yeah, you can also use expressions or concatenation but I'm guessing this
could be very inefficient:

var node:XML = xmlDoc.decendants().(localName().toLowerCase() =
"param").(@name.toLowerCase() == "movie");

var node:XML = (xmlDoc..param + xmlDoc..PARAM).(@name == "movie" || @name ==
"MOVIE");

- Daniel Freiman