I'm new to flex and OO based development, so I'm probably missing the
point somewhere, but here's my problem.

I have a created a component (QuestionComp) based on a canvas, that
will display a box with a question label and answer input box as well
as a couple of other things.

On my main application, I have used a tilelist and linked it to my
questions datasource and rendered each item using my QuestionComp
component. This does the job of displaying what I want.

My problem comes in that I want to resize the QuestionComp (if they
press a button to add comments). I have a function in the component to
change the Canvas size, but this doesn't seem to modify the way it's
displayed in the tilelist.

Is there something I need to do, to tell the tilelist to redraw the
tile.

Probably a really dumb question, but I've googled it and not found an
answer.

Many thanks
Mark