I am trying to automate Flex application with Adobe QTP Add-in.
The problem is that content of a few FlexDataGrids is not
recognizable by QTP.
When such DataGrid doesn't have content, everything is fine. DataGrid
itself and the header are recognizable.
The issue takes place if content is entered in cells. Object Spy sees
sells and the header as WinObject. DataGrid itself continues to be
recognizable.
HeaderClick and SelectIndex are working, but extract information from
cells is impossible.

Environment:
Flex 2.01 HF2, compiled with 2.0.1 HF2 automation libraries
QTP 9.2
QTP Flex Add-in 2.01 HF2.

I've already submitted this issue to Flex Adobe forum, but didn't get
any respond so far.
The problem is critical for our automation, so I would appreciate any
help.