This is driving me nuts -- an onSync of a shared object where 'history' is an array -- I can the listing of the array, and I get the length of the arraly, but I can't get each object in the array -- what am I doing wrong?!??

                private function chatSync(event:SyncEvent):void{
                        var arr:Array = new Array();
                        arr = so_Chat.data.history;
                        Alert.show('array ' + arr);
                        var ln:Number = arr.length;
                        Alert.show("length: " + ln);
                        var ob:Object = arr[Number(ln)];
                        Alert.show(ob.message);
                        Alert.show('message  ' + arr[ln].message);