Hi All,

I have few additional html files in my project that I want them to be
get copied into the output folder while compiling the application
using Flex builder.

Presently, I have following options to achieve this.

1. Put those additional files into src folder and in flex builder,
check the option of 'copy non-embedded files into output foler'

2. Put those additional files into html-template folder so that while
compiling from flex builder, all those files will automatically get
copied to output folder.

But I would not prefer any of the above method as those additional
html files are large in number and I don't want to put them loosely
into src or html-template folder. Rather I would prefer to put them in
a folder and while compiling, flex builder should extract the contents
of that folder (i.e. those html files) and copy them in output folder.
Is it possible using flex builder 3?

PS - I know using ant script I can easily copy the contents of any
folder into the output folder while compiling. But is possible using
flex builder?

TIA