Hi everyone, just thought I would run this by you.

With the help of others on this list, we were able to find a way to sort
dates returned from a database in a hacked sort of way. What I need to now
is to be able to select a range, so > this date and < this date. Perhaps I¹m
over simplifying this, but I can¹t get modifications of the below to
function:

 private function processFilter(item:Object):Boolean {            return
item.Date_Collected > dfconv.format(getdate.text).toString();
item.Date_Collected < dfconv.format(getdateEnd.text).toString();
}

It¹s not throwing an error and only half works because it is stopping at the
first part. Any date > ... Works. I can¹t seem to define the < however.

Any hints greatly welcomed. Thanks,

--
Blair