Hi,

I have a tree which is populated from an XML doc returned from a
remote object.  I assign this to the tree object and all is well.  I
have enabled allowmultipleselection as I want to get the data from a
number of nodes when they are selected, so I have an itemClick
function on the tree that triggers the whole thing off.

My problem is that I cant get any further than getting the individual
indexes of the selected nodes, so to be brief:

I have a function that uses a for loop and goes through the
selectedindicies array and extracts the individual indexes of the tree
nodes, but what then?  I can't get the data I need which is on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] attribute of the node.

Can you help please, I've been at this for 3 days now!

Thanks in advance,

Iain