I'm running an integrated install with ColdFusion 6.1 and Flex 1.5 as
per
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flex/1_5/flexforcf.html

The samples run fine EXCEPT for Remote-Objects.  All calls give the
same error: No service named ... is known to Flash Remoting MX.  I've
even created a few of my own java classes, tested them with ColdFusion
using cfobject, and they work, so I know the issue lies with the
integration.

Playing around with ColdFusion 7 on a Windows machine, I found that
with an integrated installation with CF7, Remote-Objects work! Yet Web
Services don't.

Macromedia support just told me follow the steps for a Flex 1.0
integrated install
(http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19258),
which is almost the same except it includes a few filters that don't
exist with Flex 1.5 (SampleSecurityFilter) so would be pointless to
follow.

Help!