Hi Josh
Thanks for the reply
I check Accordion. I think that's not exacty what i am looking for. Acordion
is like collapsible menus having different components in it but I am looking
for the tabs (which were on the left navigation pane) upon click of which
the contents affiliated to that specific tab will be displayed on the right.
Please let me know if there is any inbuilt compoent in the flex that will
take care of that.
Thanks a lot for your help
Anuj