Matt,

>> If you just want the SWF (and don't need to
> > re-compile) then I'm sure you can get away with a lot less, but assuming
> > you have the developer license that may only last you a day.

I am building some POCs and I wouldn't like to deliver the MXML / AS
sources. Two questions:

- Can I deliver just the compiled SWFs? How?
- Will they expire after a day?

BTW, they are to be deployed in WLS8.1... but I already have them
working in a similar setup in my box, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks,
-Aldo

::::: Aldo Bucchi :::::
mobile (56) 8 429 8300