http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/00001145.htm
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/00001146.htm
and for good measure
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/flex_docs_en/00001006.htm

i find it helpful to use a wildcard (*)  when searching livedocs

On 7/20/05, Jeff Tapper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been looking for the ASDoc on the createComponent and/or
createComponents() methods, but havent been able to find them.  I'd assumed
they were methods of Container, but I cant find it there.  Does this exist
in ASDoc and I'm just missing it, was it an intentional ommision, or just a
bug?

Any ideas?