I've installed JOTM 2.0.10 on Apache 6.0 with LCD ES 2.5.1 in hopes of
developing apps in Flex Builder 3 that will use Data Management services.

I'm able to run all the samples in the given samples.war testdrive
file except the very last one, Sample 8: Data Management
Service.....the very service that i am interested in using.

Whenever i try to submit an update to a field by hitting enter, i get
the following message:

[RPC Fault faultString="There was an unhandled failure on the server.
null" faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail="null"]
        at
mx.data::ConcreteDataService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchFaultEvent()
        at mx.data::CommitResponder/fault()
        at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()
        at NetConnectionMessageResponder/statusHandler()
        at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/status()

Does anyone have any clues as to where to start looking for the problem?