I have a fairly simple app that I made as a test, confirming what I've
read elsewhere.  It seems that when a layer is removed from a
viewstack using removeChild or removeAllChildren the memory is not
garbage collected.

In this example i have a simple viewstack that adds a few layers of a
component with a chart on it (using anychart).  When I create the
layers, it's fine, but when I delete them, the memory stays up and the
instances of the chart don't decrease... do this enough times, and
it'll crash your browser.

Does anyone know how I can really delete a child layer?

Here's some code:
http://pastebin.com/faf14977

Thanks!
Adam