>>//In my script block
>>var comboProvider:XMLList = incomingXML..MGGenre;

Where in your script block? This looks like it is executing in your
result handler function, but since you are instantiating the
comboProvider inside this function, it only has a local scope to the
function. In order for the genreBox to see it, it should be a public var
in your script block.

HTH,
Ryan