Hi

I am trying to load module as show below. I am using

panel.addChild(mod2.child);

but i never see module loaded in the panel.
It is very simple app.I do not know why the module is not being
loaded .

Any pointer is highly appreciated.

I have been putting my head for last 4 hours.

Thanks
ilikeflex

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
layout="absolute">
        <mx:Script>
                <![CDATA[
            import mx.events.ModuleEvent;
            import mx.modules.ModuleLoader;
            import mx.events.ItemClickEvent;
            public var mod2:ModuleLoader = new ModuleLoader();
            public function onNavBarClicked(event:ItemClickEvent):void
            {
                                trace("function executed");
                var item:Object = event.item;
                mod2.url = String(item.module);
                mod2.loadModule();
                mod2.percentWidth = 100;
                mod2.percentHeight = 100;
                mod2.addEventListener("ready", onReady);
            }

            public function onReady(event:ModuleEvent):void
            {
                panel.addChild(mod2.child);
            }
                ]]>
        </mx:Script>
        <mx:Array id="arr">
            <mx:Object label="Select Coverage"/>
            <mx:Object
                label="Life Insurance"
                module="insurancemodules/LifeInsurance.swf"
            />
            <mx:Object
                label="Auto Insurance"
                module="insurancemodules/AutoInsurance.swf"
            />
            <mx:Object
                label="Home Insurance"
                module="insurancemodules/HomeInsurance.swf"
            />
        </mx:Array>

    <mx:LinkBar itemClick="onNavBarClicked(event)"
dataProvider="{arr}" />
    <mx:Panel width="100%" height="100%" top="50" id="panel"
title="MainPanel"/>
</mx:Application>