You can set the " headerHeight  " of the panel to  0 .

Subeesh

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ashok
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 9:25 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] flex skins and states issue

wanted some help with my unique problem. in my application there are
several states, and in one of the states, i have a canvas which
contains a viewstack. the elements of the viewstack are panels. i have
used skinning for the panels inside the viewstack. i don't see the
titlebar for these panels that i have skinned either in the design
mode during development, or when I startup the application which is
exactly what i wanted.

when i make a switch from some state to the state mentioned above, the
titlebar appears, messing up my whole application. is there a way to
turn this titlebar off when i switch the state. i am unable to
understand what could be happening here. could somebody help me out here.

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>