Hi, Iam new Flex user. I have come across a peculiar problem..
I wanted a flex UI for an already existing java project. So I went
about creating the UI in Adobe flex builder and i have servlet
deployed on a server to which the front end has http service calls.
When i run the mxml file from IDE itself it works just fine i.e http
calls work and data from servlet retreieved properly..but when i go to
the project forlder and just run the html file created there the http
service call fails. Can anybody tell me the solution or may be what
Iam doing was wrong. Also help regarding what all files need to be
uploaded to my java project is welcome.

Thanks in advance...