From: Josh McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Debugging: general advice
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:03:32 +1000

I use a lot of logging (with a simple framework that allows me to do
some better things than mx.ILogger), the occasional trace() and Alert,
and a lot of single-stepping and breakpoints. But I don't know how good
the debugging support is on Linux, so that might not be an option. You
could also look into X-Ray.

-Josh