Hello,

My first day working for a client on an existing project. Checked project
out of SVN, but will not compile. I get a series of 1044 errors like this
one:

*1044: Interface method addChlidBridge in namespace
mx.managers:ISystemManager is not implemented by class
_ToolsBase_mx_managers_SystemManager.*

All errors are to do with ToolsBase (the main application file) not
implementing the ISystemManager interface.

ToolsBase extends Application. I've tried various things ... I've commented
out almost all of the code and checked the project settings and now I'm
running out of options. Hoping someone may possibly be able to make a
suggestion or two?

Cheers