I use following function to get but not success.
Many IMAGES, INPUT button has been collected.
Of course, I can filter out but there are so many
controls. Any idea to modify the function ? I wanna
to get all tabbable components in a container.

public function GetTabChild(Mother:Container):Array{
  function getTab(Mother:Container):void {
  for ( var i:uint; i < Mother.numChildren ; i++ ) {
   var CurObj:UIComponent = UIComponent(Mother.getChildAt(i));
   if (CurObj is Container) {
     if (CurObj.tabChildren) {
        getTab(CurObj);
   else if (CurObj.visible &&