Hi

I am doing the addChild(module) second time but it does not load into
screen. I am storing the reference to modules loaded in associate
array.

In my code "showContent" is canvas.I have put the "unload" listener
to see if the module is unloaded. But this is never invoked. So i am
clear that module is not garbage collected. So i think issue may be
adding to the canvas.

Is there any way i can debug this. Do i need to call any invalidate
function to reflect the changes after module is added to canvas.

Any pointer is appreciated.

Thanks
ilikeflex

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Unless you unloaded the module, or the module got garbage collected
because there were no references to the module, the module should not
load again, so there probably won't be another ready event.  Why not
just addCHild the moduleLoader no matter what?