I'm using dynamic linking, and distributing framework_3.0.0.477.swf
with my web control. My company has been desperately searching around
for a licence for this file, but can't find one. In fact, they can't
even find a licence for the statically-linked version. I know it sounds
silly, but some companies require these things. That's why Visual
Studio comes with a licence that says "anything you compile is owned by
you."

We've looked at the SDK licence, which doesn't seem to apply. It puts
incredibly harsh restrictions and liability on you if you distribute
any component of the SDK (for example, Adobe can audit your software at
any time), but framework_3.0.0.477.swf is not included in the SDK.

When we called Adobe, we effectively got the answer: "That's a stupid
question. Of course you can distribute programs that you write," but
for a company worried about this kind of thing, that's not a useful
answer.

So can anyone help me out? Is there a licence somewhere for this kind
of thing?