Ok, I have run more tests. I have found out that if I add a user that
I use for testing to a local admin of my test box then it works.
Not like this is a solution but at least now I know where the problem
is. Any ideas I can use to have my test box serving other then me
only users?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "markgoldin_2000"