> Is this a FLEX OEM? btw? ie i thought it was a no no to deploy FLEX
> SWF's without FLEX server?

We use 1 Flex License for the distribution server and 1 for the development
server. The IFBIN Service proxies the http based flex swf onto the local
machine from our distribution server. This use pattern is the exact model
used by Central to display/install/update a Flex application except that we
never write or cache content to the file system, rather everything is in
memory while the IFBIN Service is running. Every time the IFBIN Service is
launched the Flex SWF UI is proxied to the browser. This allows IFBIN to
update the UI and add products into the service without a user download.

As I understand licensing you can deploy FLEX swf files to a server with a
Flex CPU License that does not actually have Flex installed. Given the high
load on our production server we wanted to keep the server as simple as
possible.

Regards,

Ted Patrick