Not to worry.  Clearly the bug reporter couldn't reproduce it, so I'm not
shocked that someone else can't.  All I need is for some people who CAN
reproduce it to prove that my computer doesn't somehow magically work
differently than everyone else's.  But you do make me think of something -
maybe it's dependent on Flash Player 9 and the tester only used 10.  Will
have to try testing that.

--
Jason