Make sure you guys comment on the specs and file feature requests.  We can't
use flexcoders to keep track of this :-)

On 11/19/08 9:57 AM, "Ethan Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Id' like to add to this request list the ability to have html tags (in
htmlText) be sensitive to
both CSS Element and class selectors such that I could use <span
class=foo">arbitrarily
styled text string</span>...

cheers, ethan