I had a strange issue recently with an ADG where both those properties
were set to true and the scrollbar wouldn't go all the way down to the
last item in the grid. The only thing that fixed it was to take the
height attribute off completely. Lots of trial-and-error.

-Alex

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would imagine something like that would be possible if you had a
custom renderer that wasn't hooked up to handle wordwrap properly.  I
don't recall such an issue with default renderers, but I'm not sure
which version you are referring to.

On Behalf Of aceoohay
> Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:12 PM
> To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com