Ran into this recently and wondered the same thing: Why isn't the
feature built-in? But it's not too difficult to roll your own
solution. I used the example here and applied it to an ADG, but you
can use it for any repeating control:
http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2006/11/16/Dynamically-Create-Chehttp://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2006/11/29/Paging-Using-Next--Previous-Through-Records-Displayed-In-A-Flex-DataGrid

I put a feature request in a while back and you're welcome to vote on
it: https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FLEXDMV-1860

-Alex

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Marco Catunda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone could point me how could I build a pageable data provider?
> I've just seen examples using RecordSet class which doesn't have anymore
> in flex.
>
> I'm bit amazed because pageable solution is very common
problem/solution,