The kind of data is a dataprovider with a lot of records (500 - 2000).

The shared objects don't store many datas. :(

Let me explain my problem.

I have a screen which user have to input data very fast. It is a kind
of POS (Point of Sale). The input text, with autosuggest approach, in
this screen,
is searching data into dataprovider using memory search. If I implement server
search for this autosuggest the latency of this approach won't be accept for
input data very fast.

Until 2.000 records I guess no problem, but If It will be more, I will have
a problem.

The AIR has a SQL local data store. I'm looking foward to have the same thing in
Flash Player. :)