Alex,

Thanks for responding, and thanks for the good presentation at Max.. I
hope you are feeling better :)

Actually, I do.  I have some skins, so I guess this is why that is
showing up, I thought it might be because i had entry point issue
where my project was linked up to it's self from a library project...

I didn't even think of this!  By the way I am using Gumbo now, it's
really nice.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you have embedded SWFs?

On Behalf Of djhatrick