Hi Tracy
I agree, I just fixed this problem 5 minutes ago. Actually problem was I
stores everything in XML List but I was passing an array containing label as
the data Provider which was just for the visual perspective, so for sending
data I need to grab the XML List's nodes associated with the particular
entry of the array and i did that. So Now my problem is solved. I apologize
for the inconvenience. Sometimes it happened with me that the moment I put
the post on the list , and within little time i just figured out. Please do
not mind that.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Anuj